All of my prints are printed on demand.
Prints larger than A3 are printed on demand and can take up to one week to send out. These are sent wrapped in tissue paper and rolled in a sturdy tube.
Smaller sizes of prints are almost always in stock, ready to be shipped.
While all care is taken to represent colours accurately, varying screen displays (mobile, tablet, computer/laptop) may mean the colours viewed on this website differ slightly to the end product you receive.
Items can only be refunded or exchanged if it is damaged. Change of mind requests will not be accepted.
- Please email photos of the damaged items to email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your item.
- Upon confirmation of damaged goods, a return address will be emailed to you. Please send all damaged goods to this address.
- Refunds – including return shipping costs – will be made via PayPal or directly into your nominated account within 48 hours of receiving your returned item. If you purchased goods through AfterPay, AfterPay will cancel your payments and refund any payments made to your card.
If you would like exchange an item please take the following steps:
- No exchanges on sale items, promotions or artwork printed on-demand.
- The item must be in its original condition.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receiving your order to arrange exchange.
- Upon confirmation of exchange, the return address will be sent via e-mail. Please send all return items to this address.
- Items must be returned within 10 days at buyer’s expense.
- Georgie Daphne is not responsible for shipping costs for change of mind.
I will cover shipping costs for any damaged items.
- It is recommend you use a tracked or signed-for delivery service.